Saturday, March 5, 2011

That's a Wrap!

par-tuh-HHHHAY!

Emma's Child saw its final performance tonight. There was no official cast party for the show, and I wouldn't tarnish the dignity of the production by calling this debauchery a cast party. As it goes, most of the cast and crew were here at the home of one of the cast members.


At a party where alcohol is consumed, this is what happens
when you let someone "see" your camera.



They wouldn't let me sit between them, but that's okay. I
only would've gotten myself into trouble there.



Startled by the unexpected self-portrait.


Oh, if only I were 25 again...and in one case, a woman. *SIGH*


How many chins is one guy allowed to have?

For the record, I don't recall who took most of these photos, and it's quite clear I didn't take many of them!



°

No comments:

Post a Comment