Monday, March 21, 2011

Good Spirits

Scotch is a luxury I can't afford that much any more. While I was employed and in a two-income marriage, I cultivated a few of the finer tastes in life. But that seems to be a theme with me: find the good life, develop tastes, blow it, lose everything, wind up out in the cold looking at that life through a smudged, foggy window.

Wow, I didn't intend to write such a bitter post! At least this Scotch was relatively inexpensive. Thanks to my schedule, I manage about a slowly-sipped shot per week, so I can enjoy it for a long while.

I love shooting in natural light. This was a fairly low-light shooting situation, and it took me several attempts to get a clear shot without motion blur. It's a good thing digital photography came along, or else I couldn't afford to buy and send off film for processing.

DAMN! There I go again!

Cheers! Or whatever.



°

1 comment:

  1. I agree about digital cameras! Problem is, I take so many that they pile up on the computer and I forget about them.

    ReplyDelete