Monday, March 7, 2011

Stacked Monday



I'm on vacation, so to speak. I decided a while ago that, as long as I'm driving a taxi and making my own schedule, I will have four weeks of vacation each year, taking one week off each quarter. I decided that this week, after the grueling overlap of two plays, would be the week I take this quarter. The owner of the taxi that I drive told me to turn the car in so he could make money off another driver with it, which meant driving it to the office, walking to the CTA Blue Line Rosemont station, taking the Blue Line to the Jefferson Park station which sits adjacent to the Metra regional train line's Jefferson Park station, and then that train to the northwest suburbs. I did stop, however, at Mac's, one stop down from the Rosemont station, at Cumberland, for breakfast!


At the Jefferson Park Metra station: I miss the days when
graffiti meant the thrill of defacing a wall with the "F" word
and getting away with it. Now it can get you killed.




°

No comments:

Post a Comment