Sunday, February 27, 2011

Bloopers, Episode 1

Occasionally I slip up and forget to post on a given day. I hereby make up the rule that as long as I eventually make a post to cover the skipped day or days, then I'm within the legal bounds of the covenant I made with...myself. Hah. Write to the president, CEO and King of Phlog. See if he responds to your complaint.

Hah.

And, so, anyways, in keeping with the theme of mistakes, here's a photo for which I had a very brief window of opportunity while sitting at a red light. The camera was on a setting I didn't wish to use, and the extra second fiddling with it cost me dearly, and of course the vehicle that pulled up beside me before I could squeeze off a good shot was a big ol' badass pickup truck. Grrrr!

But you still can read the message on the board. Despite the fact that it's out in front of a church, and that it touts some sort of spiritual revelation if you obey its innocuous suggestion... aside from all that, it's a pretty clever gimmick.





°

1 comment: